Customer Issue & Requirement
- Increased error rates due to the increased system complexity and a wide variety of data types.
- A high-quality data providing system is needed
- External service data verification is needed due to the increasing number of public service
- Built a constant data quality monitoring system centered on an integration repository.
– Built a Meta System, Quality System, and Impact System
- Established a data governance system
– Data management policy (data standards, data quality)
– Data management process
– Data management organization
- Securing the reliability of public data service
- Gaining a competitive advantage over the global data quality competition by systematic data management
- Building a high-quality data providing system to deal with domestic and global data
- A developer reads DB catalog information and manually inserts.
- If a user wants to re-execute a job, he/she must register it as a new schedule.
- It must be executed by registering a schedule per a business rule.
- Registering a diagnostic schedule by column basis for profiling
- Automatic extraction(table, column, domain, code…) periodically or non-periodically after registering the target DB connection information(ID, PW…)
- For a business rule, one or more rule set for one job is registered and executed. For resuming, it is managed by execution frequency.
- For profiling, a task is categorized by table.
– Column analysis, pattern analysis, date analysis, code analysis
- Monitoring the analysis task, checking the performance assessment and the results
- Performing pre and post data quality verification
- Building a management system for operations, measurement, and improvement
- Automating meta data collection/ Diagnostic job management/ Applying a diagnostic rule set