- A user should be able to use the same service by registering for only one system in Germany or China.
- Duplicate data processing must be prevented from two-way data replication between Germany and China.
- Change data must be synchronized in 5 minutes.
- Real-time data extraction and transfer between basic system in Germany and that of in China :
– Change data was extracted from Redo log of DB in Germany and transferred to DB in China through the TCP/IP communication channel, and vice versa.
- TCP/IP Adapter :
– is to pass the received data from DeltaStream™ to loading process.
- Real-time loading : (EUC, KPI,RISK Management, IFRS, Basel ll)
– is to load the saved data in internal storage(File Queue) to a service DB.
- Services available with real-time two-way synchronization regardless of location and system. (Currently, it takes 5 seconds from extraction to loading.)
- Enhanced efficiency in handling data redundancy from two-way loading
- Improved data transfer reliability with TCP/IP Adapter
2.Building a real-time legacy system for Korean National Assembly
- High volume HR change data should be connected with the business system and correctly updated in real-time.
- The changed HR information needs to be encrypted and classified as business legacy.
- The accuracy of processing HR change data should be guaranteed.
- Change data extraction in real-time :
– Change data was extracted from redo log of HR Master DB and transferred to each loading system.
- Loading to target legacy system :
– HR change data was encrypted, the user classified data was selected and loaded to each target legacy system.
- User classification :
– Users and data are classified per business legacy system
- Encrypting HR information
– For the data security, data was encrypted by using legacy encryption key and loaded.
- Real-time processing with the legacy system by extracting change data
- Enhanced data security with loading data decryption
- Various business data processing by loading data per system
3. Building a constant data quality monitoring system for Korean Intellectual Property Office
- Data verification and maintenance system through real-time data quality verification are needed due to increased error rates from the increased system complexity and a wide variety of data types.
- The stability of operating system should be guaranteed during the data extraction in real-time.
- Integration with a data quality solution :
– The list and scheduling information for change data target tables were provided through a data quality solution.
– With the provided list, data from the operating system was transferred to a quality verification server.
– The change information of target table was pre-checked in conjunction with data quality server.
- Improved performance of the change data extraction
- Building a constant data quality monitoring system by change data extraction right after the initial loading of the target data.